Materials testing laboratory for carrying out the indentation method according to DIN SPEC 4864.
- Testing of heat-treated components.
- Local testing of joint connections, e.g. weld seams.
- Provision of flow curves for FEM simulation.
Test points with small
Testing of all metals (steel,
Determination of local stress-strain curves
as a basis for simulations.
Expansion of the
- Low destruction
- Precise testing of the 0.2% offset yield strength and the ultimate tensile strength
- Samples with small dimensions can be tested
- Determination of local stress-strain curves as a basis for FEM simulations
In principle, we can carry out materials testing for all metals (steel, nickel, aluminum as well as titanium and copper materials)
– Please contact us individually about the materials you want to test.
The sample to be tested should have the following properties:
- Component height should not be higher than 350 mm
- Top and bottom surfaces should be parallel to each other, or must be suitable for preparation. For optimum results, the inclination of both surfaces should be less than 2%
We can test with a wide range loads from 5kgf to 150kgf. This allows for testing on large blocks of metal to thin sheets.
Tests with individual load levels can also be conducted on request.