- High-precision optical 3D measurement of surfaces.
- Standardised hardness test (Brinell, Vickers and Knoop).
- Determination of Stress-strain curves and mechanical properties from hardness indentations using an indentation method.
Hardness test according to standard
(Brinell, Vickers, Knopp).
Easy to use
due to optimised UX.
3D measurements for highest
Fully automated in 30-90
Hardness testing and imprinting methods combined.
- Hardness according to Brinell, Vickers and Rockwell
- Flow curve
- 0.2% offset yield strength
- Tensile strength
- Hardness value HI (also for uneven surfaces)
- Anisotropy (qualitative)
Expansion of the
Laboratory and production.
The i3D BVR is suitable for use both in the test laboratory and at production-related locations in the factory. Appropriate solutions for vibration damping are available for this purpose.Contact us