Compact device for the determination of mechanical parameters, flow curves and hardness according to DIN SPEC 4864
- Flow curve
- Yield strengthRIp0.2
- Tensile strength RIm
- Hardness value (also for uneven surfaces)
- Anisotropy (qualitative)
Fast and precise measurement
The indentation method uses modern algorithms and FEM simulations to determine the local material properties. For the determination of the properties, a test indentation is generated in a force-controlled manner. An electronic force control is used for this. This is then measured with the aid of a white light interferometer. An efficient mechanism ensures a fast measurement process.
The i3Dtesting software
Full control and simple operation Measuring points can be set individually or by grid*. The test sequence is fully automatic with continuous progress display.
The archiving of the results and the creation of test reports is done automatically. In addition, the flow curves can be exported with the respective location coordinates. In addition to the output of the mechanical parameters hardness, tensile strength, yield strength, the anisotropy of the material can be visualized.
*These functions can be used with camera and cross table
- Regulated force application
- Test time approx. 10 to 60 seconds per measuring point
- Motorized infeed of the test head
- Integrated PC workstation
- Integrated optical interferometer
- Optionally with motorized cross table and overview camera
- Standard test chamber height 200 mm (can be extended individually)
- Projection approx. 120 mm
- Standard dimensions are 555 x 381 x 531 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight approx. 60 kg