i3D strength and hardness testing machines
Our testing machines offer the measurement of yield strength / tensile strength / ductility as well as the yield curve - on request with conventional hardness testing.
World novelty 2020: Testing machine for the determination of yield strength, tensile strength and ductility. In accordance with DIN SPEC 4864, yield curves are measured with pinpoint accuracy and low destruction.
Innovation and conventional testing technology combined: Testing machine for determining yield strength, tensile strength, ductility and hardness (Brinell, Vickers and Rockwell). In accordance with DIN SPEC 4864, yield curves are measured with pinpoint accuracy and low destruction.
- i3D R: Impression method and Rockwell
- i3D BVR: indentation method, Brinell, Vickers and Rockwell
Testing software i3D
All machines are supplied with the i3D software package.
- User interface for controlling the machine
- Calculation program for the evaluation of test pressures
- Presentation, post-processing and preparation of the measurement results